Thursday, April 3, 2008

Good things come to those who wait?

The title of this entry is my attempted justification for my extended absence. While it provides no good reason, I'm hoping that the cleverness will outweigh the details in your mind.

Since its been a little more than a month since my last post (woah... really that long?!?!) I've decided to compile the most telling pictures of the last month. Limited captions yes, but as the saying goes, A picture is worth a thousand words...


A natural spring in the center of Sofia, Bulgaria

Sidewalks double as parking spaces in Sofia...

The Sofia Synagogue- The third largest synagogue in Europe, and unbelievably beautiful

Kippot

Gorgeous government building in Sofia

Orthodox Church, Sofia

On the shore of the Bosporus, Besiktas

Bosporus Waters

Fruit and nuts shops inside the Grand Bazaar
Pure Henna, Grand Bazaar

Pure Iranian Saffron, Grand Bazaar

Old City Walls, Istanbul


A little presumptuous, no?
Turkish Beauty

1 comment:

cam.el.chat said...

aaaaaaaaaa, I see you made a visit to the bazaar....love that place!
And also Bulgaria, wow!
I was there long, long time ago, but never went to Sofia, only went to Varna....liked the country though and the food was amazing!