In about 40 hours, I will be boarding a plane to the Dulles Airport in Virginia. In the past few years, this has become something that I do fairly regularly. Between school breaks and the occasional quick trip home, I have become quite adept at the 55 minute flight. However, my final destination on Sunday is not American University. Instead, I will be traveling to Istanbul, where I will spend the next six months of my life.
This blog will chronicle my trip, hopefully providing details to those of you who I unfortunately, ran out of room in my carry-on for. Check back for pictures and stories, so you can be a part of of what I expect to be an unbelievable trip.
For now, I have to continue packing. They tell me that I get two suitcases to fit the next six months of my life in... For those of you who have seen me pack, this should be an adventure in and of itself!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Dear Sabrina,
This was the most beautiful piece of literature I have ever read. I laughed, I cried. A+
-Abby
I hope you have an amazing trip. Can't wait to hear all about it.
-Michael Steklof
I kind of feel like you should have gone with "Sabrina does KoC"...it has a ring to it!
Post a Comment